Account Executive, Out-of-Home Media - LOOK MEDIA
Location: USA (Remote)
Look Media is on the hunt for an experienced Account Executive who will help us grow the business through effective business development and the ability to close deals. We are looking for an experienced quota-carrying data-driven salesperson who understands our clients’ challenges and has an established track record of success. This person will have a passion for driving sales and helping us grow the company. Experience in the media industry in the U.S is preferred. This role works directly with the CRO and CEO of the company.
About Look Media:
We deliver hyper-local media at scale, with over 4,000 advertising sites nationwide in 170 DMAs. With 45% of daily trips made for shopping & errands (Geopath), nearly half of road traffic is destined for shopping center parking lots – the modern town square – where we own media. Our strength is reaching people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment where people are most open to receiving branded messages. We’ve been validated by repeat clients over the past decade across multiple sectors including healthcare, insurance, telecom, CPG, government, financials and technology, and work with leading ad agencies around the country.
We have a very open, collaborative, and casual culture and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
Look Media is growing fast, and this is a great opportunity to help us grow the company and develop into a leader of the organization.
· Create ideal client profiles and strategically identify target accounts.
· Create, test, and optimize messaging to appeal to prospects.
· Organize outreach into thematic area and manage outbound activity sequences to contact prospects.
· Manage multiple initiatives including cold outreach to large numbers of prospects, account-based sales to select high-value prospects, and nurture existing clients.
· Working with a CRM and related data tools, develop a regular cadence to monitor targets on dashboards and A/B testing to optimize the pipeline.
Presenting & proposing
· Schedule regular meetings with prospects and clients to discover needs & present recommendations.
· Coordinate with asset, marketing, and ops teams to develop proposals.
· Work with Excel & PPT templates.
· Present compelling pitches to audiences of 1-10 people.
· Answer novel questions and think on your feet.
Negotiating & closing deals
· Develop trusting relationships through consultative selling.
· Listen to needs, address objections, negotiate, and close deals while maintaining price integrity.
Ensure client success
· Shepard successful campaigns through each stage of activation.
· Liaise with ops to troubleshoot any issues.
· Explain media measurement methodologies.
· Confidently ask for renewals and turn test buys into repeat business.
Skills and Qualifications:
· OOH Media, ideally place-based formats.
· Building a book of business from scratch, and exceeding sales targets.
· Small team environment or start-up culture.
Hard skills & knowledge
· Sales processes & best practices working with CRMs & sales data; managing, measuring, and optimizing pipelines; using reports & dashboards to track KPIs.
· Media measurement, attribution, media math.
· Excel formulas, formatting, and modeling.
· Tech-savvy user of multiple software tools.
· Business history & current events.
· US Geography & maps.
· Speak and write clearly and concisely.
· Deliver compelling & engaging presentations.
· Listen to counterparties and respond to their needs.
· Maintain the value chain, both internal & external.
· Think creatively & intelligently.
· Consultative selling & negotiation.
· Make and execute a plan; prioritize; manage the calendar.
· Design and visual composition sensibility to evaluate PPT layouts and photo mockups.
· High internal need to succeed.
· Motivated, self-ownership, sense of urgency.
· Tenacious, dog-with-a-bone sales mentality.
· Continuously learning and improving.
· Organized & meticulous.
· Empathic and other-focused; enjoys serving clients; highly responsive.
· Future-facing, technology focused.
· Abundance mindset.
· Practical thinking.
· Ethical identity.
What we provide:
· Competitive compensation including base salary and commissions.
· Personal Time Off.
· Health insurance.
· 401k plan.
Look Media is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us to provide suitable accommodation.