· Member of Operations Department
· Office in Minneapolis or Remote
· Responsible for the onboarding, training and support of the Out-of-House software platform for operators and agencies.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features.
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all customizations made.
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components.
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & SKILLSET
- Computer Literate
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.