The Director of Digital Media Operations will build and manage the team responsible for ensuring that we execute digital media campaigns strategically and flawlessly across our network of 300+ venues. This position is responsible for campaign set up, yield optimization, analytics, and reporting across a global network of media formats including high visibility LED displays, email, web, mobile, and social. The Director of Digital Media Operations will be a key contributor in ASM Global’s Partnerships, Marketing, and Technology teams and will work closely with a distributed team across the globe, as such, acute and clear communication skills are crucial for this fast-paced role. This position requires strong management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and a desire to tackle challenges head on.
· Obtain digital assets, launch and update campaigns, address concerns and make creative suggestions to improve the guest experience & deliver against KPIs
· Plan/forecast, report on, and lead revenue optimization for all in-venue media assets, work with direct sales team to respond to RFPs, track and minimize category conflicts, and ensure creative quality is held to a high standard
· Assist in the implementation of key vendor relationships such as SSP/DSP partners, ad technologies, and first-party data solutions. Develop a deep understanding of platforms and trends, evangelize the use of these tools and incorporate insights into media buys and sales offering.
· Oversee digital asset inventory management and planning, yield optimization, and media analytics, including availability forecasting, sell-through and fill rates, pricing strategies, etc. Work with partners to build tools to automate insights and dynamically allocate media to the right time and place.
· Analyze data sets, developing strategic insights and new product ideas to enhance the guest journey. Support and consult with peers across org to address media performance needs and develop solutions.
· Be the knowledge expert in our network of systems and work with engineering and product teams to test hardware/software updates and new products
· Advise teams on new media trends, tools, and technologies utilized in paid media campaigns; develop innovative ideas to enhance the consumer journey across a variety of digital mediums
· 10+ years’ experience in digital advertising on the media owner/publisher side (ad serving, campaign trafficking and set up, programmatic technology)
· 5+ years people management
· Bonus: experience in digital out of home or place-based media