JOB SUMMARY: Represents the company and works autonomously, while collaborating to strengthen our Sales Assistants story telling with training, research summaries, proposal templates, vertical insights and proposal assistance. This individual will have a passion for Sales & Marketing, Out-of-Home Advertising and will be closely aligned with Sales Account Executives and Sales Management and Sales Assistants. In this position you are a strategic partner, strategist and support to our Management and Sales Teams, using your ability to translate data, information and research into persuasive proposals to find the stories and intelligent insights to reach audiences that optimizes attribution. The key purpose of this role is to craft compelling stories that convert to revenue
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:*
- Creates outgoing proposals and presentations that are grounded in research and data.
- Challenges conventional thinking to focus on audiences, asset mix, and best practices to increase revenue.
- Ability to extract sales stories from quantitative and qualitative data sets that drive revenue.
- Creates compelling proposals that support all our products and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Strategize with sales team to create robust marketing/business plans.
- Keeps up with trends in OOH industry, as well as competitive media, to aid in revenue opportunities.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment while driving lead generation activities through market analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales Assistants (e.g. research summaries, proposal templates, vertical insights, proposals and training).
- Conducts research on current/potential Clients as well as market trends and competitive insights on behalf of the company, and complies information for Account Executives.
- Acts as a liaison between Clients, AEs and various departments. Sometimes this includes being apart of meetings with clients/prospects in the field.
- May distribute and update internal and external marketing materials
- Attends weekly sales meetings as needed or instructed by General Manager or Sales Manager.
- Collaborates with Managers to formalize research and presentations templates.
- Manage project priorities and processes.
- Works with other Marketing Managers and Corporate Creative team to support Adams as an overall brand and compile company wide marketing pieces.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related discipline is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5-years’ or more experience in medial sales and marketing a strong plus.
- Expertise and strong knowledge of research databases, tools and applications including but not limited to Ad Mall, Geo-Path, Telemar and Ad Manager.
- Proven sense of ownership in projects or initiatives you champion.
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications is critical
- Ability to work well and across various functional areas and offices.
- Detailed oriented with strong follow-through and multitasking skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent data entry, computer skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. *The Company rather than management retains the discretion to add to or change duties of the position at any time.