SignValue is a Valuation & Advisory Firm that specializes in the valuation and brokerage of Out-of-Home (OOH) Billboard Advertising, Sponsorship and Naming Rights. We advise sign owners on M&A activity and landowners who lease their properties to publicly traded media companies. We are developing proprietary technology that is substantially growing our book of business, so we are looking for a Marketing Research Specialist to join our team.
Marketing Research Specialist candidates will have Microsoft Suite skills and preferably some experience in real estate, outdoor advertising or marketing research. The marketing responsibilities include formulating email, direct mail, and social media content to promote SignValue's services. This position will also involve mystery shopping companies for rate quotes. Candidates must be able to work independently with minimal on-site supervision and meet deadlines.
Minimum Qualification: High School Graduate working towards a Bachelor's Degree or existing Bachelor’s Degree.
· Develop advertising campaigns to promote SignValue's services and generate leads
· Utilize various design software programs such as Canva, Illustrator, Constant Contact, etc.
· Collect market information for appraisers and brokers
· Make outbound mystery shopping calls
· Facilitate communication and documents for public and private corporate clients
· Manage a Customer Relations Database (Salesforce)
Education and Past Experience
· High School Diploma minimum
· Prefer recent college graduate or someone currently earning a bachelor’s degree.
· Prefer 1-2+ years’ experience in either Real Estate, Financial Services, or Legal roles
· Excellent documentation skills – detail-oriented, strategic
· Customer service/ Interpersonal skills
· MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Adobe Acrobat
· Organizational skills – Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Other important qualities – team-oriented, analytical, proactive, and growth-oriented
· CRM (Salesforce) experience is a plus.
· Part-Time (20 hours per week) with the potential of Full-Time
· Monday through Friday standard business hours.
· Flexible scheduling options
· Santa Fe Square on Gilbert and Southern in Mesa
Compensation and Benefits
· Hourly rate depends on experience
· Tuition Reimbursement for ASU, NAU and UofA
· Paid Time Off
· Team Bonding Events
· Continued Learning Opportunities
· Free Snacks and Coffee
· Relaxed Atmosphere (frequent laughs)