Business Development Director
Please email your resume to directly to: email@example.com
Tom Flood, Managing Director, US & Canada
About Worldcom OOH Advertising Solutions
Worldcom is the largest OOH specialist in Latin America. With a staff of over 200 professionals working across the globe in offices located in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Spain, UK, Germany and the US. Worldcom has been providing best in class OOH services to many of the world’s most recognizable brands including McDonalds’, Disney, Mastercard, PUIG, Dior, Coty, Unilever, P&G, Diagio, ESPN, Fox Sports and many others.
Worldcom is aggressively expanding our footprint in the US and Canada and seeking highly motivated, business development professionals to complete our team in New York, Los Angeles & Toronto.
The ideal candidates are self motivated, focused, creative, and energetic business-oriented sales professionals, that have a proven track record developing new business and maintaining long term relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies through their different levels.
The Business Development Director must have experience in advertising sales, preferably in OOH media and will be responsible for identifying prospects that align with Worldcom OOH service offerings and develop long term partnerships. The BDD will work closely with the Strategic Development Manager to create OOH media strategies that align with clients advertising goals.
· Develop relationships with new prospects and clients within their respective region by establishing relationships of trust based on credibility, knowledge and experience.
· Actively search for new advertisers in order to obtain media advertising campaigns for international & domestic markets.
· Create sales strategies with specific, measurable goals, execute plans using resources at your disposal.
· Identify and advise on opportunities with clients both within and outside the organization,
· Lead client calls and in person meetings to pitch new business and increase revenue from existing clients.
· Work with Strategic Development Manager & Market Planning Specialist on client support & growth initiatives.
· Daily management of internal database for prospect & client interactions.
· Reporting to the Managing Director and provide updates and insights on progress.
· 3-5 years of a proven track record of sustained success within the advertising Industry (Preferably in the OOH industry)
· Willingness to learn and take direction.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the advertising/ media ecosystem in the US.
· Highly motivated, focused & goal oriented with a strong personal and work ethic
· Enthusiastic, outgoing and a desire to connect & develop relationships with people.
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
· The ability to work with team members & stake holders in different parts of the world for common goal.
· Strategic thinker with the strong ability to identify opportunities.
· Excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills.
· Strong technical capabilities including MS Power Point, Word, Excel, CRM
· Existing relationships with agencies, and brands a plus.
· The ability to work quickly and effectively, often managing several projects at a time under tight deadlines.
Please email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org