oOh! is a leading operator in Australia and New Zealand’s fast-growing Out Of Home advertising industry and our purpose is to make public spaces better! We create deep engagement between people and brands through Unmissable location-based media solutions that inform, entertain and inspire. Our network is unparalleled, with a diverse portfolio of 37,000 classic and digital signs across roadside, retail, airport and place-based media offering in CBD office towers, cafés, fitness venues, bars and universities.
Discover an organisation united by passion, respect, and imagination where you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an amazing culture. With 900+ professionals dispersed across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud collaborators. You'll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues, while developing and expanding your career. In a community as diverse as ours, everyone here has an impact. You’re encouraged to be bold and brave, to push the boundaries, to celebrate wins and also to learn from mistakes which is integral to innovation. Become part of a fun, open family that’s unified and motivated by common goals and determination. You’re supported and encouraged at oOh!. There’s always someone to help you when you need it.
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen for a driven, detail-oriented and passionate Data & Analytics Manager to join our team in North Sydney! You’ll not only be responsible for leading a team of Data Analysts and working with market leading behavioural datasets, but also be integral in developing data led capabilities to link Commercial, Product, Sales and Technology Teams to drive product strategy, insights and innovation. This includes:
- Foster a high-performing team culture by leading, training and mentoring the Data Analyst team, including managing the performance and salary review processes.
- Work closely with relevant business stakeholders (both internal and external) to achieve strategic objectives through use of market leading behavioural data sets, including defining and developing new and existing methodologies and metrics, leading the development of data applications and interfaces, performing analytics analysis and developing reporting capabilities
- Lead the implementation of data and insights initiatives, , identifying best practice methods for implementation and leading the team to ensure delivery of cutting edge, high quality outcomes to support the business strategy..
- Collaborate with team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to build scalable data products and applications.
- Analyse trends and understand segmentation and marketing analytics.
- Act as a gate keeper to uphold best practice and lead best practice use of behavioural data through the organisation.
This opportunity would suit an experienced leader with background in data science or engineering and with experience in marketing analytics to analyse data, develop solutions, achieve business outcomes, lead the team to drive innovation.
You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- As an experienced people leader, you have a track record in motivating and empowering your team to achieve outstanding results.
- Your technical skills will be paramount covering SQL, Python and R, DataBricks (desirable), PowerBI, Tableau, knowledge of AWS.
- Experienced in analysing large datasets and displaying insights in a clear and uniform way to non-technical stakeholders and business users.
- Experience in the Out Of Home or advertising and media industry highly advantageous along with knowledge of marketing campaign execution & optimisation.
- Experience in business and marketing strategy: quantitative and qualitative insights methods.
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills are also paramount which strengthen your ability to guide and influence outcomes.
- A strong communicator and an expert collaborator who can bring together cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Most importantly, a dedicated team player who thrives on pro-activity and is enthusiastic with a can-do attitude!
- Whether you’re in the office, or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly flexible capacity in an environment where you can bring your best self.
- Camaraderie comes first at oOh! and you’ll work in a collaborative, fun, creative team and a culture that fosters growth and belonging. Our exciting social calendar allows our teams to build deep connection.
- Be authentically you – dress code is, there is no dress code! Your choice of laptop platforms (Mac or Windows)
- Strive for your best self - Internal and external training plus structured and defined career paths
- Purchase additional annual leave, inclusive paid parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers, 2 paid days/yr community service and volunteering leave
- Free EAP confidential counselling and mental health support
- Active Reward and Recognition Program for peer-to-peer kudos!
- Novated leasing, discounted gym membership
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, then apply now!
If you meet some of the role the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people.