About the Role
The Uber Out of Home Media Sales team is looking for an experienced Out of Home seller in the Chicago market to join our newly formed Uber Out of Home Media Team. As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for demonstrating OOH knowledge & relationships to build mutually beneficial partnerships with media agencies and client contacts across Chicagoland & the Midwest. You will drive adoption and revenues across our digital cartop and in-car tablet fleets across 8 US metros. You will work closely with ad operations and leadership to consistently deliver on our partners' marketing objectives and set goals. This role will report to the Head of Out of Home Sales.
What You'll Do
- Drive revenue & occupancy
- Identify, uncover and develop account opportunities inside assigned Holding Company
- Identify the advertising needs of clients and prospects in order to develop new revenue opportunities
- Run the RFP process and record data and activity within pipeline
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and proposals
- Meet and/or exceed targeted monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives
- Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates.
- Be the voice of the customer to help advise future Ads product roadmaps.
- Have a team mindset & support all team members
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in media sales on a local or national level. OOH experience preferred
- Relationships at OOH Buying Services in Chicago & Broader Midwest
- 5 Years of OOH Advertising Sales Experience
- Excellent prospector, storyteller negotiator and problem solver
- Focus on National Agencies & client contacts to source OOH programs in Chicago and exterior metros
- Build dynamic media packages and custom offerings in line with RFP needs.
- Handle active pitches & conversations in pipelines while achieving quarterly team goals
- Work independently to seek new sales opportunities, schedule relevant meetings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Uber In App sales team
- Ability to build and execute annualized sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber, accurately forecasting and projecting monthly revenue against goals.
- Creative storyteller with the ability to use data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity