What is the Role?
Place Exchange is on a mission to transform the entire OOH channel to be truly programmatic for buyers and sellers. To help us with that mission, we are seeking an experienced Programmatic Ops Manager to join us and be part of one of the fastest-growing traditional media channels.
We're seeking an excellent communicator, capable of analyzing data, and troubleshooting campaigns, and is highly organized to facilitate the smooth operation of our programmatic pipes. If you like working with data and enjoy finding the most effective ways to leverage both common & new tools to draw out insights and decouple signals from noise, we want you to join PX as we bring innovations to the OOH industry that make it familiar and consistent with other programmatic buying channels.
The right candidate will have hands-on experience at a Publisher, Demand Side Platform, or Supply Side Platform and is very knowledgeable of programmatic auction mechanics.
This role can be either hybrid (our office is located in NYC) or remote, but this employee MUST be able to work Eastern Time hours.
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues
- Report and analyze various campaign data to identify actionable insights
- Partner with Commercial Team to ensure campaigns launch successfully
- Contribute to process, workflow, and troubleshooting documentation
- Conduct internal training with new hires and across other teams
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in an operational / troubleshooting capacity at an advertising technology company
- Understanding of programmatic auction mechanics and how the ecosystem works
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem identification and resolution
- Ability to present complex technical concepts understandably to audiences with variable backgrounds
- Ability to internally prioritize diverse tasks
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, a solid understanding of relational databases
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
For those based in New York City, the expected compensation for this role at the time of hire is a salary range of $95,000 - $115,000, plus a bonus (based on level and performance), and stock options. Exact compensation is determined during our interview process by assessing a candidate’s experience and skills relative to internal peers as well as market benchmarks evaluated for the scope and responsibilities of the position and the location of the candidate. A candidate’s compensation will be based on the role and level they are hired for, which may be different than the role they applied for.
Benefits of working at Place Exchange:
- Startup culture focused on developing innovative solutions at a fast pace
- Direct access to work with and learn from an experienced management team, passionate about the business and the development of our employees
- The opportunity to own meaningful work streams and drive real impact for the business
- Comprehensive health benefits, commuter benefits, 401k with match
- Equity incentives
- Generous time off: 20 PTO days, sick days, and Summer Fridays
- Monthly cell phone and quarterly work-from-home stipends
- Place Exchange Gives Back program with volunteer opportunities and charity donation matching
- The opportunity to grow, have fun and be part of a fast-growing company changing the face of an industry
Who are we?
Place Exchange is on a mission to transform the entire OOH channel to be truly programmatic for buyers and sellers. We're rethinking how media works in public space and building the technology to make it happen. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities, on roads, and in venues around the world, Digital OOH is one of the fastest-growing media channels.
Join our growing team as we apply our unique vision and patented technology to reshape media and advertising in the physical world around us. When you join Place Exchange, you will become a member of an industry-leading team, with a proven track record of success, that is working on the transformation of an entire category. You will work directly with and learn from experienced leaders who will empower you to own initiatives, solve problems, and deliver real impact. This is a chance for you to be a part of an innovative, dynamic environment while also being a part of a team that cares about its community and employees.
At Place Exchange, we celebrate diversity because we believe differences drive learning, growth, and success. We strive to create an environment with equitable experiences and inclusive opportunities for all, where everyone can show up with their true self knowing they will be valued. Our products shape the experience of the physical world, and we want our culture and organization to mirror what we would like that world to be. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Place Exchange is headquartered in New York City, where most of our employees live and work. We encourage New York City area-based applicants to apply. This role is also eligible for full-time remote status: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. We are currently only recruiting for remote-eligible positions in the states listed above. If you are applying from another state, you may not be eligible for consideration. Eligible remote-work states and associated details are subject to change as our staffing needs evolve.